<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Sunday, January 14, 2007 @ 7:13 AM

OMGGGGGGGGGGG
TODAY IS PAISEH-EST DAY :(

Okay i went to vivo with my family :/
& i walked around the whole mall to find nothing that satifies me.grwah!
nevermind that.So i was in this particular shop..I think its Red2 or something?
Uhm,nevermind the shop..
So i was just popping around looking for tubes. So i couldnt find a nice one..And my eyes fooled me.I thought there was another side of the shop that had more clothes! so i walked towards it blindly..and i was wondering why is there someone walking towards me!
So the man beside me happened to look at me!
I felt weird and looked ahead! AND I GOT A SHOCK. guess who i saw..


YES MYSELF. It was a mirror! I was freaked out and amazed.I almost knocked my head onto it! I WAS 1CM AWAY FROM THE MIRROR and the man must be thinking i was crazy cause i looked into the mirror like i saw a ghost :'( sniffles. anyway so i was sooo paiseh i started covering my face..and ran out of the shop telling my dad my embarrassing moments!!!!

He went,
"haha".
-.-


grwahhhhhhh.freak it..That man must be thinking im crazy!.Damn! most embarrassing time of the year! AND ITS JUST THE START.
I've gotta learn to be more alert from now on..go adeline.!GO!